Are you an adoptive parent dealing with parenting challenges? Come to our Adoptive Parent Support Group! We meet twice a month, on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday, for 90 minutes. This group is led by therapist Brandy Routson with facilitator Casherie Bright.
Join our private Facebook group! Adoptive Parent Support Group – Clinton, UT.
- Held monthly the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays from 10:00 to 11:30 am.
- Upcoming dates: Dec. 19, Jan. 2, Jan. 16
- Located at 1407 N 2000 W, Suite J (Downstairs), Clinton, UT 84015.
- We’re in the same building as Health Mart Pharmacy. Use the entrance by the pharmacy and take the elevator downstairs (or use the stairs to the left of the elevator).
- The cost is just $10, or FREE if you have post-adopt Medicaid.
- You don’t have to RSVP, just show up!
- This is an open support groups where parents can discuss whatever they’re struggling with.
- All parents are welcome to attend, but the focus is on adoption issues.
- We meet in the kitchen by our office (down the hall by the bathrooms).
- Stay in touch! Sign up for our free newsletter to get reminders of the workshop and our other events.
NeuroTherapy and Trauma Center of Utah
1407 N 2000 W, Suite J (Downstairs)
Clinton, UT 84015
Call with questions: 801-855-7999.
Who Are We?
We are mental health therapists focused on helping children heal emotionally and improve their behavior. We specialize in helping those who have experienced psychological trauma and who deal with emotional difficulties and mood disorders.
Our brain-based approach is unique because we combine talk therapy with neurofeedback (or neurotherapy) for more effective, faster treatment. Symptoms of trauma may include avoidance, hypervigilence, emotional difficulties, anxiety, and depression. While we can’t change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life.
We provide compassionate counseling and make it even more effective by combining it with neurofeedback and sensory integration. We are located in Clinton, Utah, and serve many clients in surrounding areas including Ogden, Clearfield, Layton, Syracuse, Roy, Clinton and West Point.
We Love Kids
We have a special focus on counseling children, adolescents and teenagers, including those who have been adopted or are in foster care. We work directly with several foster care agencies and have helped many children to more forward despite the challenges of the past. We seek to help them develop better relationships and have a brighter future. Our founders, Jeff and Casherie Bright, have devoted years to working with Big Brothers Big Sisters and Utah Youth Village.
We understand the unique challenges these children and their foster parents or adopted parents face. We always seek to support parents in addition to providing therapy for their children. Please talk to us if you’re struggling as a parent or know your child is hurting and needs more help. You are also welcome to attend one of our Parent Support Workshops.
If you seek additional help dealing with family challenges after adoption, we offer a free consultation to see if we’re the right fit for you or your child. Call us at 801-855-7999.