Free Workshop: Helping Kids Manage Anxiety
- THURSDAY, APRIL 12, 2018 from 6:30–8:00 p.m.
- At Syracuse Arts Academy Jr. High auditorium (2893 W 1700 S, Syracuse, UT 84075).
- Especially for Syracuse Arts Academy parents of students in grades 5–9.
Presented by Jeffrey Bright, LCSW, BCN, child therapist and managing partner of Neurofeedback and Counseling of Utah.
- Learn to understand the signs of anxiety, the different types of anxiety and how anxiety affects the brain.
- Discover calming methods you can practice with children to help them relax and self-soothe.
- Get tips for dealing with school-related anxiety issues.
- Learn about professional treatment options for anxiety.