Free Workshop: Helping Kids Manage Anxiety
- THURSDAY, APRIL 12, 2018 from 6:30–8:00 p.m.
- At Syracuse Arts Academy Jr. High auditorium (2893 W 1700 S, Syracuse, UT 84075).
- Especially for Syracuse Arts Academy parents of students in grades 5–9.
Presented by Jeffrey Bright, LCSW, BCN, child therapist and managing partner of Neurofeedback and Counseling of Utah.
- Learn to understand the signs of anxiety, the different types of anxiety and how anxiety affects the brain.
- Discover calming methods you can practice with children to help them relax and self-soothe.
- Get tips for dealing with school-related anxiety issues.
- Learn about professional treatment options for anxiety.
Wellness Newsletter + Free Download
Sign up for our newsletter, and get a free download: Steps to Teaching Your Child Good Behavior.
Our newsletter from neurotherapist Jeff Bright, LCSW, BCN, shares timely tips about parenting, brain health, mental health and our upcoming workshops and events. We will never share your email with anyone.