Event Phone: 8018557999
Join us ONLINE on Thursday, March 8 at 6:30 pm for a live, FREE webinar about helping children recover from traumatic events. We specialize in helping children and adults heal from trauma.
Don’t know how to help your child through a traumatic event, such as:
- physical or sexual abuse
- death in the family or of a close friend
- car accident
- natural disasters
- adoption and foster care
- school violence
Unsure whether your child was impacted by a traumatic event? Learn more about trauma.
- Identifying symptoms of trauma
- How trauma affects the brain and body
- Establishing safety in the home
- Strategies for calming down the nervous system
- Webinar: Recovering from Traumatic Events
March 8, 2018
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Venue Phone: 801-855-7999
Venue Website: www.ncutah.comAddress:
1407 N 2000 W, Suite J (Downstairs), Clinton, Utah 84015
We’re in the same building as Health Mart Pharmacy. Use the entrance by the pharmacy and take the elevator downstairs (or use the stairs to the left of the elevator).