We are taking further precautions to restrict the spread of COVID-19 in our community. We want to ensure you that when you come to our office, you will feel safe and comfortable as you seek support. Our office is still open for in-person counseling and neurofeedback appointments, but you will notice a few changes.
- We have restricted our staff in the office. You will see our receptionists less often when you come to the office. We have approved some of our staff to do telework from home. Your phone calls will still be answered as they are re-routed to some of our staff at home. Our hope is that you will not see any disruption in phone and/or email correspondence from us.
- We have removed all of the books, games, and toys from our lobby area. We want to maintain a clean lobby for your comfort.
- We ask that a limited amount of people are in our lobby at the same time. If you arrive early to an appointment, we ask that you please wait in your car until your scheduled appointment time. Also, if someone is accompanying you for your appointment, we ask that they please wait in their vehicle instead of waiting in the lobby.
- Our young clients may bring one toy or favorite stuffed animal with them from home to use while in session, unfortunately all of our toys and games will be locked up until the threat of spreading COVID-19 starts to diminish.
- Virtual health (telehealth) is now available for all of our counseling clients. If you would like to schedule your next appointment for an online session, please email or call us and we will set it up for you. We know that this is a time of worry and high anxiety for most of us. Your health is important to us, we want to continue to help you. Please let us know how we can be a good support to you and your family. 801-855-7999.