As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our community, we want to share what actions Neurofeedback and Counseling of Utah is taking to protect our team and clients. Our passion is to help those who need support to make change in their lives. It is a difficult time in the world and we all have been impacted in some way with the changes that are occurring to protect our health. The following list outlines the actions we are taking to keep you and us safe:
- Our office remains open for clients who want in-person support through counseling and neurofeedback training. We have improved our virtual technology and now provide counseling services via online (telehealth). If you would like to temporarily move your counseling appointments to online sessions, please let us know and we will check with your insurance benefits to see if telehealth is a covered service. Most insurance companies are now allowing telehealth for counseling.
- We have increased our cleaning standards within our office. It is our priority to keep you and our staff healthy and safe while visiting our office. Our cleaning standards include using disinfectants several times each day on door handles, tables, chairs, desks, and our neurofeedback equipment. We also provide protectant gloves and masks to anyone who choose to wear them. We ask everyone that comes into the office to please use hand sanitizer upon arrival and before leaving.
- We have instructed our staff to stay at home if they are not feeling well, have any symptoms of illness, or if they have been around people who have tested positive with COVID-19.
- All scheduled appointments will continue as usual, at this time.
- We are closely monitoring information from the CDC and the Utah Health Department and will continue to follow their recommendations.
- For questions or concerns please call us at 801-855-7999, email email@example.com, or visit us online at www.ncutah.com.