Are you ready to feel better emotionally? At Neurofeedback and Counseling of Utah, we help children and adults heal. Our unique approach to mental health therapy uses neuroscience and is very effective at helping you or your child balance emotions, improve behavior, increase focus and decrease anxiety. Please call 801-855-7999 with any questions about rates and insurance. (Our billing specialist is in the office in the afternoons, M-F.)
Neurofeedback brain training offers very personalized treatment just for you, resulting in faster, better outcomes. We always recommend a QEEG brain map before beginning neurofeedback. However, neurofeedback for relaxation and insomnia may be done without a QEEG. Discount packages are available when you prepay:
- 19 channel Quantitative EEG Assessment (brain map) using state-of-the-art equipment: $600 for a limited time (normally $800)
- Neurofeedback training session: $100
- Discount package for QEEG brain map with 25 sessions of neurofeedback is available with prepay. Save 15%. Please call for details: 801-855-7999.
- Discount package for QEEG brain map with 10 sessions of neurofeedback with prepay. Save 10%. Please call for details.
- Discount package for 10 sessions of neurofeedback for relaxation or insomnia (without QEEG) with prepay: Save 10%. Please call for details.
- Family discount: Ask about our family discount for neurofeedback! Save up to 50% for additional family members when they schedule a QEEG and/or neurofeedback training sessions back to back with the first family member. Call 801-855-7999. (May not be combined with any other offers.)
Counseling Rates – Please Call
- 55 min session: Please call us at 801-855-7999.
- 65 min session of counseling with neurofeedback: Please call 801-855-7999. We are able to offer neurofeedback with your counseling session for just $35 more per session. (A QEEG is still required to begin neurofeedback; see above.)
- TeleMental health counseling (not neurofeedback) is available for some locations and through some insurance companies. Please contact us for details. 801-855-7999.
Insurance for Counseling
We are an in-network provider for some insurance companies. Our office will verify your mental health coverage prior to your first session. To do so, we will need the following information:
- Your insurance company
- The customer service number on the back of the card
- Your member and group IDs
- Your (and the main subscriber’s) birthdays
Please note that benefits are an agreement between you and your insurance company. We cannot guarantee any insurance coverage or reimbursement. If you have eligibility concerns or questions, you should contact your insurance provider directly.
We are in-network for counseling for the following:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Behavioral Health
- Medicaid for foster care and post-adoption
We are out-of-network for Tricare.
Insurance may cover counseling services in full or in part. Please check your coverage and benefits by asking your insurance company the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my mental health coverage pay for biofeedback or neurofeedback?
- What are my in-network and out-of-network benefits for mental health services?
- What is my deductible for in-network and out-of-network and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is pre-authorization required by the mental health therapist?
Insurance for Neurofeedback
If you are seeking neurofeedback services and would like to use your insurance, contact your insurance company and ask if they provide any benefits for the following codes: 90901 or 90876. Unfortunately, neurofeedback is not typically covered by insurance companies.
However, we see such great results with neurofeedback and believe in it so strongly that we want to make it as affordable as possible! If we provide counseling for you, you can receive neurofeedback as an add-on service at a significant discount of only $35 per session. Clients using their insurance receive counseling plus neurofeedback for the amount of their co-pay plus $35, per session. Many of our clients choose to do both counseling and neurofeedback.
Out of Network?
We have partnered with Better, an app that helps patients who pay out-of-pocket to get reimbursed by their health insurance.
After each visit, simply submit the superbill you receive via the Better app. They work with your insurance to get you reimbursed. Download the iPhone app or Android-compatible web app to sign up. Find out more at https://getbetter.co.
Cash, check, PayPal, and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) are accepted for payment. Paypal offers a monthly payment plan, with the first 6 months interest free.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay half the cost of the session. If using insurance for counseling, we agree to your insurance policy.
You are always welcome to call us at 801-855-7999 to schedule a consultation (which can be in person at our office or over the phone) or regular appointments. We do our best to answer phone calls, but sometimes we are not able to answer the phone and you may receive our voicemail during business hours. Feel free to leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as possible!
You may find it faster and more convenient to use our online appointment scheduler. You can schedule appointments that are at least 24 hours out with this tool. If you already have a therapist and are hoping to schedule an appointment for less than 24 hours out, please contact your therapist directly.
Our office is located in Clearfield, UT, (south of Clearfield City Office Building) at 129 S State, Suite 250, Clearfield, UT 84015. We serve clients throughout Davis County and Weber County, including Ogden, Layton, Clinton, Syracuse, West Point, Roy, South Ogden, Riverdale, Kaysville, and Farmington and even clients in Idaho and Wyoming.