Are you ready to feel better emotionally? At NeuroTherapy and Trauma Center of Utah, we help children and adults heal. Our unique approach to mental health therapy uses neuroscience and is very effective at helping you or your child balance emotions, improve behavior, increase focus and decrease anxiety.
- 55 min session: $100
- 65 min session of counseling with neurofeedback: $130
- TeleMental Health available for some locations and through some insurance companies. Please contact Jeff Bright for details (801-855-7999 ext. 2).
Neurotherapy brain training offers very personalized treatment just for you, resulting in faster, better outcomes. We always recommend a QEEG brain map before beginning neurofeedback. However, neurofeedback for relaxation and insomnia may be done without a QEEG. Discount packages are available when you prepay:
- 19 channel Quantitative EEG Assessment (brain map) using state-of-the-art equipment: $600 for a limited time (normally $800)
- Neurofeedback training session: $100
- Discount package for QEEG brain map with 25 sessions of neurofeedback is available with prepay. Save 15%. Please call for details: 801-855-7999.
- Discount package for QEEG brain map with 10 sessions of neurofeedback with prepay. Save 10%. Please call for details.
- Discount package for 10 sessions of neurofeedback for relaxation or insomnia (without QEEG) with prepay: Save 10%. Please call for details.
We are in-network for counseling for the following:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Behavioral Health
- Medicaid for foster care and post-adoption
We are out-of-network for Tricare (but will be accepting Tricare in the near future; please call to inquire).
While neurofeedback brain-training is a wonderful complement to counseling, most insurance companies do not reimburse for neurofeedback training. If we provide counseling for you, you can receive neurofeedback as an add-on service at a significant discount of only $30 per session. Clients using their insurance receive counseling plus neurofeedback for the amount of their co-pay plus $30, per session.
Insurance may cover counseling services in full or in part. Please check your coverage and benefits by asking your insurance company the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my mental health coverage pay for biofeedback or neurofeedback?
- What are my in-network and out-of-network benefits for mental health services?
- What is my deductible for in-network and out-of-network and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is pre-authorization required by the mental health therapist?
Cash, check, PayPal, and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) are accepted for payment. Paypal offers a monthly payment plan, with the first 6 months being interest free.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay half the cost of the session. If using insurance for counseling, we agree to your insurance policy.
You are always welcome to call us at 801-855-7999 to schedule a free consultation (which can be in person at our office or over the phone) or regular appointments. We do our best to answer phone calls, but sometimes we are not able to answer the phone and you may receive our voicemail during business hours. Feel free to leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as possible!
You may find it faster and more convenient to use our online appointment scheduler. You can schedule appointments that are at least 24 hours out with this tool. If you already have a therapist and are hoping to schedule an appointment for less than 24 hours out, please contact your therapist directly.
Our office is located in Clinton, UT, (near the Clinton Walmart) at 407 N 2000 W, Suite J, Clinton, UT 84015. We serve clients throughout Davis County and Weber County, including Ogden, Layton, Clearfield, Syracuse, West Point, Roy, South Ogden, Riverdale, Kaysville, and Farmington and even clients in Idaho and Wyoming. We are able to provide, on a limited basis, in-home counseling. Additional charges for therapists’ travel time will apply. Please contact Jeff Bright at 801-855-7999 ext. 2 to ask about in-home counseling.
In addition, we have an extension office in Tremonton, Utah, located inside Tremonton Chiropractic Center:
805 West Main Street, Suite C
Tremonton, Utah 84337
Same phone number: 801-855-7999
- Private-pay counseling (not using insurance)
- Counseling for foster care and post adoption clients with Medicaid