Treatment for Children with Trauma and Emotional Problems
Providing innovative neurofeedback and holistic healing in Clinton, Utah (801) 855-7999We help children balance their emotions and improve their behavior caused by trauma, adhd, and mood disorders. We are an outcome-focused center, our goal is to help you and your child lead a more meaningful and peaceful life.
The team at NeuroTherapy and Trauma Center of Utah is committed to helping those who have experienced trauma and who deal with emotional difficulties. Symptoms of trauma may include avoidance, hypervigilence, emotional difficulties, anxiety, and depression. While we can’t change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life.
By applying complementary therapy and brain-based approaches and techniques such as neurofeedback, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding your child back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
Call us for a free consultation to see if we’re the right fit for you or your child. We provide compassionate counseling and make it even more effective by combining it with neurofeedback and sensory integration.
- We specialize in neurotherapy, a brain-based approach to healing.
- Neurotherapy combines counseling, mindfulness, and neurofeedback in one session.
- Neurofeedback decreases symptoms of trauma, ADHD, depression, and anxiety.
- Neurofeedback is 80%-85% effective in helping children focus at school and home without the need for medication.
Neurotherapy starts with creating a map of your brain. This brain map is incredibly accurate at identifying problematic areas in the brain, and we use this map to create a personal treatment program for you or your child.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution for therapy or neurofeedback. Your treatment program should be tailored to your brain.
- We’re a premiere neurotherapy provider.
- We’re board certified and have the best equipment to provide the MOST accurate brain map, resulting in extremely effective neurotherapy treatment.
- We include a quantitative EEG (QEEG) assessment, or brain map, with every mental health assessment we complete.
- We will show you your brain map and explain exactly which areas would benefit from neurotherapy.
Please contact us today for a free consultation and to schedule your QEEG. We are based in Clinton, Utah, and serve clients who live in nearby cities including Ogden, Layton, Clearfield and Salt Lake City. We also have an extension office in Tremonton, Utah. Sign up for our free email newsletter to learn about your brain health and get parenting tips. And watch for our free community workshops for parents and for teens.
We Love Kids
We have a special focus on counseling children, adolescents and teenagers, including those who have been adopted or are in foster care. We work directly with several foster care agencies and have helped many children to more forward despite the challenges of the past. We seek to help them develop better relationships and have a brighter future. Our founders, Jeff and Casherie Bright, have devoted years to working with Big Brothers Big Sisters and Utah Youth Village.
We understand the unique challenges these children and their foster parents or adopted parents face. We always seek to support parents in addition to providing therapy for their children. Please talk to us if you’re struggling as a parent or know your child is hurting and needs more help. You are also welcome to attend one of our Parent Support Workshops.